Unity offers a complete set of services to support your IT infrastructure, involving infrastructure management activities: setting up, monitoring and quick problem fixing. We are also ready to plan, implement and manage changes in the IT environment, according to business needs, to support your business.
IT Infrastructure Management
We rely on our experience in ITSM to maintain optimal network function, Windows and Linux servers, databases, and all asset-urrilo hardware and software to help you maintain a high level of productivity of your business.
Through the unity team’s monitoring system, our team can detect and resolve performance and security issues early before users are impacted;
The Support Unity team is available and ready to intervene in the resolution of incidents that can occur within the IT infrastructure by collecting information, identifying causes and applying corrections;
We are prepared to take responsibility for managing the minor and critical changes you need to make in the IT environment, for example, to improve IT infrastructure data protection by correctly implementing security measures such as IDS/IPS, DLP, SIEM, or to perform a smooth movement of workloads to the cloud with minimum down time.
IT Infrastructure Consulting
Our team can help you in assessing your IT infrastructure and help you build strategies to improve and streamline your IT infrastructure:
- Audit of IT infrastructure according to industry standards, if applicable (e.g. HIPAA, PCI DSS, GDPR);
- Analysis of IT infrastructure management processes based on ITIL principles and their subsequent optimisation.
- Design a detailed plan to improve the performance of the IT infrastructure.
- Identifying operational problems and data protection risks and defining a way to eliminate them(GDPR).
- Consulting and training for your employees to improve their infrastructure management skills.
Taking into account the current needs and requirements of your business and by applying extensive expertise to cloud computing platforms, i.e. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud (GCP) and more, Unity is ready to offer you a wide range of cloud services:
- Service management and Cloud infrastructure;
- Securing services and infrastructure in the Cloud;
- Migrating services and infrastructure to the Cloud